Download your FREE E-Book Now
You’ve got a successful career but it often means working late and then arriving home just in time to grab a bite to eat and head to bed before repeating it all again the following day.
Recently you’ve been forced to spend all of your time in close proximity to your nearest and dearest. That’s difficult at the best of times even when you’re prepared for it;
- At Christmas there are plenty of distractions; decorations, TV, wine, cake, chocolate, presents, parties.
- On Holiday there are long lazy days in the sun, historic places of interest to visit, the latest bonkbuster and cocktails by the pool.
And still,arguments happen.
The arguments leave you feeling;
- Taken for Granted
And you wonder why you bothered in the first place and look forward to returning to the workplace.
And as if that wasn’t enough, Coronavirus is forcing you to stay away from everyone else and all of your usual distractions until further notice. Forcing you to cosy up with only your loved one for company 24/7.
Now, whilst I’m sure you love your other half as much as I love mine, too much time in each other’s company could find you wondering what you even saw in each other in the first place!
Certainly, some of the calls and messages I’ve received over the past few months have suggested that you’re worried.
- Your relationship is already on precarious ground and you’re worried that this will push you over the edge.
- You love your partner but you don’t know if you’ll still fancy each other after so much enforced time together.
- You’ve been looking for excuses to avoid intimacy but now those excuses have disappeared.
That’s just a glimpse of what I work on in-depth with my clients but in the meantime, the hints and tips in this FREE E-Book might just help you get through the current crisis and beyond.
Fill in your details here and your FREE E-Book will be with you in the next few minutes so check your inbox and your spam box just in case it’s gone into there by mistake.